Ready to start applying for jobs on goLance? Fantastic! Our team wishes you nothing but luck and the best. This guide was created to help you through the steps to know exactly how to apply for work. Good luck fellow goLancers!
How To Apply For Jobs On goLance
You must have an account on goLance to apply for jobs. If you don’t have an account and need help setting it up, please review this guide that covers how to create an account on goLance.
Visit the page, Get Hired when you are ready to find jobs on goLance. This will have a feed with jobs for you to check out.
To filter jobs that match your skills please select the category that meets your criteria or add skills in the filter tab. See image below as an example.
Once you have found a job that you like — click on the link to enter it and make sure to read the description to see if you’re a good fit.
After you read the description and feel you are a good fit, select “Apply”
Now it’s time to begin the proposal process.
- Select if you are applying on behalf of yourself or another member. (To learn how to create a company page please click here.)
- Enter your rate. You will see goLance’s cut which is 7.95%.
- Write your cover letter. Really make sure to sell yourself and make it unique to the job.
The next step of the proposal has additional questions the client may want you to answer, you’ll also have a chance to upload any attachments and apply to the job.
To view the status of proposals you have sent please follow the steps below.
- Hover over the "Work" tab and select, “Proposals”
A. How do I withdraw money from a job?
- Please follow this guide to learn how to withdraw money.
B. How do I post a job on goLance?
- Please review this guide to learn how to post a job on goLance.
If you have any other questions, refer to our knowledge base